Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Road Trip!

Who: Adam "Atom" Weischedel, Vice Prez-o-FAST, You, and three others (maybe more, maybe less).

What: Tear up super sweet singletrack via MORC (morcmtb.org)

Where: Staying up in the Twin Cities at my "old" casa in Inver Grove Heights (FREE LODGING)

When: Depart Friday 5/21/10 latter PM, ride Saturday mornin, Saturday day, Saturday early evening, Sunday mornin and arrive Sunday 5/23/10 early PM

Why: Give FAST members an idea of what Leaders and Sioux Falls could have for sweet&#$ singletrack! See first hand the potential obstacles, technicals, controls devices and the awesomeness of well built trails. Lodging IS free and beer is on me because of the second reason why I ask for "man" power.

I am moving my girlfriend's and my belongings back to Sioux Falls this weekend. Unfortunately I need at least one strong back to assist me in about 60 minutes of moving labor. A day and half of riding and beer for 1/24th of a day's work moving my belongings; think about it!

How: My stuff will be hauled via my work truck and trailer. I can haul two peeps red neck style and all bikes via the truck as well, negating the need for roof racks and/or rear racks on a second vehicle.

Contact Info:
Adam Royal Weischedel
adam.weischedel@gmail.com
Cell: 605-929-8164
Work: 605-332-2291

If you have not decided by 5/21/10 I will be attending the FAST table
at Bike2Work @ MoVM. Check me out just so the "stranger danger"
element can be eliminated and you can meet me personally if you have
not done so already.

I thank you all personally for considering,

Atom

No comments:

Post a Comment